Home Forums 3 Year Law Entrance Exam Communities 3 year law entrance exam community : Join in and ask your queries

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Law Giri
    Keymaster

Hey!

If you are preparing for 3 year law entrance exams like that of

• Delhi University
    • MAH-CET (Government Law College, Bombay)
    • Banaras Hindu University
    • Symbiosis Law School, Pune
    • Panjab Universty or any other law entrance exam.

Register & join the forum.

How joining the forum will be helpful?

• You can ask your queries related to the exam preparation & the instructor will answer
    • You can meet candidates who are preparing for the exam as you are
    • You will be updated abut the new notifications
    • You will be updated about the new content (videos, free tests & topic wise notes)

Do register & join!

All the best!

Catch us on other Social Media platforms:

Instagram | Youtube | Linkedin | Facebook

Law Giri
    Keymaster

Hey guys!
    Law Giri here. How can I help you?

Rutuzzz
    Participant

Hii mam
    How I can get the previous year MHT -CET 3 year law entrance exam paper…? I search it but I couldn’t find.. plzzz reaply the msz..

Law Giri
    Keymaster

MAH CET Previous year question papers are hard to find because they don’t allow the students to take the question paper out of the examination hall. Moreover, now, the exam is online. Still we are trying our best to find the paper if we do will upload

Lakshya chauhan
    Participant

I am preparing for iit kharagpur law entrance but don’t know how to prepare maths ,physics,chemistry and bio section
    What are the important topics to cover and sources

akhil1234
    Participant

Hi law giri, i want to ask about cucet llb entrance exam as i want to fill the form, this exam covers which good universities

Lily
    Participant

Hello ma’am
    I asked this question on Youtube ch too but can you tell are we given a choice when to choose bw the given exam dates?? like Mhcet 2022 3 yr exam will happen on 7 and 8 June. So am I allowed to choose the date I want to give exam? or will it be provided to me. I’m also preparing for CS exe and have my exams from 1 to 9 june. but im planning to give one module which gives me gap bw the exams and i can plan my mhcet entrance accordingly. Can you plss let me know asap, so thatway i’ll apply for one of the module.

Madhav Garg
    Participant

Mam how can I purchase Indian Constitution course

Garima12
    Participant

Should I take admission in Panjab University or Chandigarh University?

Purvi khatri
    Participant

Mam I am preparing for 3 year llb entrance exams you have suggested us to prepare logical reasoning from rs aggarwal but if I prepare this section from MK pandey will it be ok??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1 thought on “3 year law entrance exam community : Join in and ask your queries”

1. Pingback: How to prepare for Delhi University, MAH-CET, BHU, PU & other 3 year law entrance exams together - Law Giri

error: Content is protected !!