Home Forums Legal Drafting Formats Affidavit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Law Giri
    Keymaster

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI CIVIL ORIGINAL JURISDICTION

WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) NO. OF 20__

IN THE MATTER OF:

___________________                                                                                                                                                              PETITIONER

VERSUS

UNION OF INDIA & ORS.                                                                                                                                                              RESPONDENT

AFFIDAVIT

I, ______________ S/o Shri _____________, Aged about ___ years, R/o ___________________, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:-

1. That I am the Petitioner in this writ petition and in such capacity I am well conversant with the facts and circumstances of this case and as such I am competent to swear this affidavit.
    2. That the accompanying application which has been drafted under my instructions and I have read and understood the averments made therein. I further state that the averments made therein are true and correct to my knowledge and belief.
    3. That I have read and understood the content of Writ Petition. I have read and understood the contents of the accompanying synopsis & List of Dates at Pages ____ to ______, Writ Petition at Pages ___ to ____, Para ____ to ____, Grounds ____ to ____ and all accompanying Applications. I state that the facts therein are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I further state that the Annexures annexed to the Writ Petition are true copies of their respective originals.

DEPONENT

VERIFICATION:
    Verified at New Delhi on this ___ day of _______ 20__ that the contents of my aforesaid affidavit are true and correct to my knowledge and belief. No part of it is false nor anything material has been concealed therefrom.

DEPONENT

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected !!