Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Law Giri
    Keymaster

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!
    Law Giri here. Please ask your queries related to CLAT here. I would love to reply!

Law Giri

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Law Giri.
    Law Giri
    Keymaster

Type here
    You need to be registered to ask queries!!
    Do register & Ask

garima2022
    Participant

hii didi! can you please tell what to study in constitutional law by marking it in your book of AP Bharadwaj

Law Giri
    Keymaster

Hey!
    You can watch our video wherein we have explained everything that how you need to study from AP Bharadwaj https://lawgiri.com/how-to-study-legal-aptitude-from-ap-bharadwaj/

Mahak04
    Participant

Hi dii please help me out mjhe nlu delhi mai jnaa haiii mjhee smjh nhi arha kha saii padhuu kya padhuu i can’t afford coaching crash course pleaseee tell mai ksee crack kr skti huu

Rozer Mandle
    Participant

Hey Dii !!! I’m actually having little trouble reading comprehension as mine is not that good enough for CLAT so can you give me some suggestions on how to solve RCs quickly and accurately ?

kartikeynarang09
    Participant

Hi ma’am, I’m a 2022 aspirant and i want to say that ur videos do help a lot…. Thank you for providing such a great content… And can u please help in reasoning section because I’m not to identify that should I study analytical reasoning as the official site focused more on critical reasoning as well as the 2020 question paper…

prakhar
    Participant

Hello mam ,
    M from a small town and during this phase pratiyogita darpan monthly edition is not available here . Can you pls provide me the pdf of monthly edition.

Sudiksha Jha
    Participant

Ma’am, please suggest me a book for practicing reading comprehension. As suggested by you,I have understood the way to solve RC with the help of Arun Sharma’s book. But,that book contains very lengthy passages which are not relevant for exam. Or shall I join a telegram group for practicing questions.

Sudiksha Jha
    Participant

Ma’am,in your recent video for CLAT 2023,you have talked about Indian Constitution. So,what are the topics to be covered from that.

Law Giri
    Keymaster

Hey! Which books do you have?
    I can accordingly tell you that from where you should study

Sudiksha Jha
    Participant

Ma’am,I have AP Bhardwaj’s Legal Aptitude Workbook.

Law Giri
    Keymaster
    Law Giri
    Keymaster
    Law Giri
    Keymaster

Start reading IAS Vision Current Affairs Magazines, they are available for free online

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected !!