Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Law Giri
    Keymaster

AP Bharadwaj is a good book but problem with AP Bharadwaj is that it has repetition. I have done a video from which you can mark the topics. Check it out here: https://lawgiri.com/how-to-study-legal-aptitude-from-ap-bharadwaj/

Law Giri
    Keymaster

Hey! finding a book specifically for CLAT Reading COmprehensions is difficult. So, here is what you need to do:-
    1. Practice from Arun Sharma only. It is ok, believe me
    2. Start practicing Reading Comprehension from PYQP’s (Previous Year)
    3. Don’t attend any such sessions because not sure if answer is right or wrong

Sudiksha Jha
    Participant

Thank you very much. You are a gem. I was so much confused but you literally vanished my problem. I must say ma’am,you are a life saver. Once again,thanks a ton.

I am Samruddhi Lomte from Pune . I am planning to give CLAT exam as I love Law. My age right now is 19 years . I AM DOING Second year BCom. I was doing CA for 2 years but I quite. There is no on who will guide me . Pls can anyone help. Am I in a right age to give CLAT? When is the exam going to held ? How can I fill the form ? 2 weeks ago my grandfather expired n my dad is in the hospital . things are worse in my house n i dont wanna skip on my career. pls can anyone help . samruddhilomte1@gmail.com is my email. pls help.

vedantpal07
    Participant

Hi ma’am should I take a drop for CLAT 2022. I am very confused about it. Plz help me out.

Sushmita Aryaa
    Participant

I want to know about offline coachings for clat ….and I also want to take drop

Guest 39
    Participant

Do i need to take coaching of CLAT exam to give entrance exam of PU ?

vidya
    Participant

Hi Di,
    As suggested by you I’m covering the backlog of current affairs from Jan 2021 till Dec 2021 from monthly magazines and I have chosen IAS vision for the task. But I am noticing that most of the day goes into reading the magazine because all the essays are written on each current affair topic, therefore by the end of it hardly any time or mind space is left for any other subject. Since the exam is just 3 months away I don’t think this strategy is feasible soc could you kindly help me out and give any suggestions or alternative strategies to tackle this?

princy1704
    Participant

Mam, which institute or website has effective mock tests.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by princy1704.
    Prakash Pardeshi
    Participant

Hi ma’am is the registration for MH-CET law for 5 years LLB started?

Sneha Bhadauria
    Participant

Di I just got selected in Christ Delhi ncr campus for BA LLB honours course , as I’m a fresher so i am confused that should I pay admission fee or not as the deadline is 27th May for it,and I have filled forms of clat, slat, mh cet and cucet and all these exams are not conducted yet…so should I pay the admission fee for Christ or reserve my seat or else the seat will be withdrawn by them . Hope for your reply 😀

ashishgupta.eng
    Participant

Can I get some legal material from January 2022 to August 2022 for CLAT 2023 which can be cover in one month

mugiiwara23
    Participant

hey di, where is the option of purchasing pdf of important current affairs video part 1 that you uploaded on your channel

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected !!